STEP 1: Prepare 10-MINUTE Therapeutic Paraffin Hands for use:
1. Remove mitts from protective pouch.
2. Microwave on high heat for 2 minutes. Wax blend needs to be melted and heat indicator red. If not melted, heat additional 30 seconds or until melted. Remove from microwave and wait two minutes until heat indicator starts to turn black.
STEP 2: Experiencing the treatment:
1. Cut open one mitt at the top.
Each mitt is lined with a special thermal liner to protect the hand and add moisturization. Slip hand gently inside liner and position fingers and thumb until snug fitting.
3. If necessary, squeeze wax blend around fingers and hand where needed. For best results, allow 10 minutes for deep moisturizing and penetration.
STEP 3: Completing the treatment:
1. After 10 minutes, gently slide the hand out of the mitt pressing gently with your other hand to keep the wax blend inside.
2. Massage hands together to allow wax blend to penetrate skin. Filled with nearly one-half pound of paraffin, the mitts are good for four uses. After the first use, put the mitts back in their protective pouch for the next use. Recommended to use once a week. Reusable up to four times for a one-month treatment.