You’ll breathe easier with this salt air inhaler. Inhale through the mouthpiece and the passing moisture infused with mineral-laden Himalayan pink salt will penetrate and cleanse your entire respiratory system. Kit includes high-quality ceramic inhaler and three month supply of salt crystals.
What is Salt Inhalation Therapy?
Also known as “Halotherapy” (halo = salt), salt air inhalation therapy is an easy-to-use drug-free method that eases symptoms of respiratory discomforts. It is also called “Speleotherapy” (speleos = cave), as the salty atmosphere of deep salt caves has been used for centuries to benefit the respiratory system. Today’s salt inhalers were designed to recreate a similar micro climate – providing salt cave therapy without actually having to venture deep into salt caves.
A few minutes of regular daily use can:
- Ease breathing
- Benefit the respiratory system
- Thin mucus and ease expectoration
Do you suffer from:
- Asthma, bronchitis or rhinitis?
- Pollen allergies or other allergies of the respiratory tract?
- Whooping-cough, hay fever, or colds?
- Respiratory problems caused by smoking?
Clinical tests prove the effects of the Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler:
- Gives significant improvements in forced expiratory volume
- Mucus becomes thinner, and hence eases expectoration
- Night suffocation and coughing is reduced or prevented completely
- Easier breathing
How does it work?
Rock salt crystals are placed between the filters inside a refillable inhaler. As you inhale through the mouthpiece, the moisture of the passing air absorbs microscopic salt particles which permeate through your respiratory system. The humidity in the air is sufficient to enrich the air with minute salt particles when the air passes the salt crystals. Hence a micro-climate of the curative salt caves has been created.
The Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler kit contains the finest pure Himalayan salt crystals rich in minerals and trace elements.
What makes the Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler unique?
The Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler is ceramic and consists of a salt chamber with a ceramic filter inside the refillable inhaler. Unlike many other "salt pipes" in the marketplace, the Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler is reusable and does not have to be discarded after a certain period of time.
The Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler has many advantages:
- Traditional ceramic design
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- For use by one person only. DO NOT share between family members!
- Do not ingest the salt crystals!
- Do not use inhaler if chipped, cracked or broken in any area.
- No product or advice is solely intended to replace current medication, diagnose or cure any medical condition you or your child may have.
- This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.
- Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!