Say sayonara to age-revealing gray eyebrows with this at-home brow color that lasts up to 4 weeks. A great alternative for individuals who are sensitive to traditional hair color, this non-toxic formula contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes. The fast acting, gentle formula is derived from plant extracts and delivers rich, long-lasting brow color for up to 28 days. Even the most resistant gray hair is no match for this innovative gel color.
- Non-toxic formula contains no hydrogen peroxide or synthetic dyes
- Easy to apply, goes on in a simple two-step process
- Results in lush, vibrant color
- FDA compliant, EU approved
- Available in Natural Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown, Light Brown
- Includes 10 applications.
This product is not available for further discounts.
Helpful Hints Before You Get Started: Use a lighted, magnified mirror. Keep a box of tissues or cotton swabs handy on work area. Place an old towel or newspaper on work area to prevent accidental staining. If you have trouble applying cosmetics, have a friend help you.
Tinting the Eyebrows:
Preparing the Brows
1. Very important- for best results, wash eyebrows with a mild soap and water, or use an oil free makeup remover. Let dry before tinting.
2. To protect the skin from accidental staining, apply a thick coat of petroleum jelly around the eyebrow. Be careful not to get any on the eyebrows. This could inhibit the coloring process.
1. It is best to tint one eyebrow at a time. If using multi-application tubes, squeeze a small amount of Solution No 1 Cream Colorant onto the enclosed applicator stick and apply liberally to the eyebrows. Let stand one minute. DO NOT REMOVE COLOR.
2. Wipe applicator stick clean and apply Solution No 2 Gel Activator to applicator stick. Apply directly over dampened eyebrows. Let stand 2 minutes.
3. Blot eyebrows dry with a tissue or cotton ball. Remove any color that may have gotten onto the skin with a damp tissue. If using single application packets, remove the work startion card and squeeze the entire contents of solutions No 1 and 2 onto the marked circles. DO NOT MIX. Follow above instructions.
Cream colorant: Water, Alcohol Denat, Acacia Catechu Heartwood/Achillea Millefolium Aerial Part/Aesculus Hippocastanium Nut/Calendula Officinalis Flower/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Carthamus Tinctorius Flower/Dichroa Febrifuga Lour Root/Galla Chinensis Cecidium/Hypericum Perforatum Whole Herb/ Juglans Regia Hull/Juniperus Communis Stem and Leaf/Solidago Virgaurea Herb/Urtica Dioica Leaf/Vaccinum Myrtillus Fruit, Vitex Agnus-Castus Fruit/Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide. Gel Activator: Water, Silver Nitrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ammonia