STEP 1: Prepare 10-MINUTE Therapeutic Paraffin Feet for use:
1. Remove booties from protective pouch.
2. Microwave on high heat for 2 minutes. Wax blend needs to be melted and heat indicator red. If not melted, heat additional 30 seconds or until melted. Remove from microwave and wait two minutes until heat indicator starts to turn black.
STEP 2: Experiencing the treatment:
1. Cut open one bootie at the top.
2. Each bootie is lined with a special thermal liner to protect the foot and add moisturization. Slip foot gently inside liner and position toes until snug fitting.
3. If necessary, squeeze wax blend around toes and foot where needed. For best results, allow 10 minutes for deep moisturizing and penetration.
STEP 3: Completing the treatment:
1. After 10 minutes, gently slide the foot out of the bootie pressing gently with your hand to keep the wax blend inside.
2. Massage feet to allow wax blend to penetrate skin. Filled with nearly one-half pound of paraffin, the booties are good for four uses. After the first use, put the booties back in their protective pouch for the next use. Recommended to use once a week. Reusable up to four times for a one-month treatment.