Simply apply to inside of band and it dries to a clear, soft plastic. Great for joining 2 bands or making clip-on earrings more comfortable. Can be peeled off for resizing. Includes 2 applicators. 5.5 gram tube. Silicone/rubber.
Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane, Hexamethyloisilazane, Methyltimethoxysilane, Methoxpolydimethylsiloxane, Siloxanes & Silicones, Dimethylpolymers W/Methylsilsesquioxanes, Polydimethylsiloxane, Treated Filler and Treated Fume Silica.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE ON RING:
- Make sure that the inside surface of the ring is clear (NO RESIDUE) and dry in order to obtain a solid bond of the solution to the metal.
- Apply the solution to the inside band of the ring.
- DO NOT USE YOUR FINGER TO SMOOTH OUT THE SOLUTION. Use a toothpick, paper clip, etc. to smooth out the solution.
- The amount of solution you use will depend upon the size reduction you desire to make to your ring.
We offer the following suggestions for application:
- Use a very small amount of the solution if you just want to keep the ring from twisting on your finger.
- When converting a ring size 7 to 6 you need only apply solution on 20% to 25% of the inside surface of the ring.
- We suggest that if a larger ring reduction is desired, more of the inner surface of the ring should be covered with the solution instead of building up the amount of solution you use in a small surface area of the ring. Both methods will work.
- If after applying Ring Guard Solution, the ring size still needs to be smaller, just add more of the gel over the gel that is already on the ring. It will bond to itself.
- Can also be used to join (stabilize) sets as well as to reduce size.
- If you find excess on the side of the ring once the solution is dried (cured), remove that excess by scraping it off using your fingernail.
- Let the solution dry (cure) for 3 hours.
- Peel off to remove.
DO NOT USE THE RING UNTIL THE SOLUTION IS THOROUGHLY DRY (CURED).
- The solution may take longer to dry (cure) in some locations due to changes in indoor temperature and humidity.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE IN CLIP EARRINGS:
- Make sure that the surface of the pad and back of the earring are clean (no residue) and dry.
- Apply the solution to the pad. Apply an equal amount to that spot on the back of the earring where the pad and earring meet.
- After application of the solution, leave the earring open until the area treated is completely dry (cured). This will take approximately 3 hours.
DO NOT USE THE EARRING UNTIL THE SOLUTION IS COMPLETELY DRIED (CURED).