The quick, easy way to have perfectly shaped eyebrows at home. Clear eyebrow shaping strips help guide placement for quick, easy application. Pack of 10.
1. Determine the direction of hair growth and make sure hair is at least 1/4" (6mm) long.
2. Make sure the area to be treated is cleansed of all make-up and oils and dried thoroughly.
3. Choose any SelectLash™ Eyebrow Shaping Strips.
4. Apply onto unwanted brow hairs you wish to remove.
5. Press strip firmly into place.
6. With one hand, pull skin taut. Grasp the lower end of the strip with the other hand and peel off strip in opposite direction of hair growth with a firm, quick motion.
For Center Brow: Note that center brow hair grows upwards towards hairline. Follow application steps 1-5, using TOP brow shaper. Pull skin taut with one hand. With the other hand, peel off strip downward towards nose with a firm, quick motion.
Made A Mistake? By slowly peeling the strip in the same direction as hair growth you can start over. Use a new shaper to ensure effectiveness.
Caution: Do not use on skin treated with Retin-A, Accutane, Tetracycline, Glycolic Acid or Alpha Hydroxy products. Do not use on sensitive, irritated, sunburned, peeling or broken skin. Do not use over recent scar tissue, varicose veins, moles, warts, pimples or rashes. Do not use alcohol or astringents on skin immediately before or after using the eyebrow strips. Do not apply strip near eyes or eyelashes, inside nose, ears or to any skin injury, or surface growths. If you use the strips improperly or experience irritation, stop use and consult a physician.
You should not use these strips if you have Diabetes or Phlebitis.